How to setup CNAME
CNAME feature allows you generate video embed codes using your own custom domain. Follow the steps below to setup CNAME on KillerPlayer.
- Go to your domain registrar or primary DNS provider to add a CNAME record (like we discussed in the above video). Type = CNAME | Name = video | Target Value = killerplayer.com
- Make sure that SSL is active on your domain; otherwise it will not work properly.
- Now login to your KillerPlayer account and visit My Videos page.
- Insert your subdomain in the CNAME field and hit the save button.
- Congrats! Now all of your video links will be generated using your custom domain.
You can only add one domain in the CNAME field.